Friday, April 17, 2020

The CCR For Our Movie

The CCR was recorded in the same library the last scenes of the film took place. With that in mind, the CCR was recorded first before the last scenes of the movie was recorded. Our group was able to book a study room so that no other person would be distracted or that no ruckus would be made by us recording. While recording the CCR, there were a few times we had to retake the shot since we were thrown off a bit and we didn't extend our responses to the fullest for each question asked. By the end, we made sure that the CCR was at least fifteen minutes long and that each question asked was responded with the most fullest answer possible. How we set up the CCR made it appear as if an interview was taking place. Rejoice was behind the camera recording the CCR taking place, and both Melshida and I were the respondents of the questions being asked. Melshida and I alternated between each question to make it as fair as possible. Once when the CCR was finished, our group went straight to recording the last few scenes our movie was missing. Overall, our group was able to finish everything we needed for the final task and the CCR in one day.

While recording the CCR, I was able to respond to the questions that was directed towards me with a lengthy response. As the questions were being directed, I sometimes had to think ahead on how to respond and when it came to me then my response would flow out of my mouth. At first I was a bit nervous on how I will handle answering the questions, but once when I got the hang of it my response then came naturally to me. For certain questions, I had to stop and think about the answer I wanted to give; once when I know for certain how to respond the words come together naturally. While I was responding I try to make eye contact with the interviewer, the cameraman, and the other respondent that was sitting next to me. I wanted my appearance to seem as natural as possible. When it came the time for Melshida to answer some questions, I was respectful and didn't interrupt her train of thought, I let her speak until she was finished. When the interviewer would then go back and ask for my intake of the same question I would acknowledge Melshida's response and then give my insight of the questions. All in all, the recording of the CCR was an interesting experience; the experience allowed me to become more comfortable in front of the camera and to know how to formulate a response as the question is being given. The CCR was an excellent method of developing social skills for any event that would occur in real life where interviews would be given.


No comments:

Post a Comment